Friday, February 6, 2009

Life

There have been a lot of changes in my life during the past 9 months. Situations I never thought I'd be in have suddenly surrounded me. It's been very hard to look within myself, to find my strength.

I'm very much more aware of others. I have an empathy for certain things that I didn't really have before. I've experienced real hatred for the first time. And, I'm slowly learning how to let go of it. I'm walking through the fire and praying for the strength to make it out the other side. Baptism by fire.

2 comments:

krononaut said...

I think life sucks ass right now, but it could be much much worse. I wish I could help you more. Just tell me, and I'll do it.

Heather said...

I know, baby. I know, we're both trying. And trying is good. Thank you.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger