Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blah de blah de blah.

Well, the doctor has decided to treat my LONG list of things as 'depressed mood'. He's increased my Lexapro and given me Lunesta to try to help me sleep. So, whoo. I think I might get a second opinion. I don't know. My mom says there's nothing wrong with that, and I know she's right.

I just know that something has changed in my body, and it's bugging the heck out of me! I have this incredible pain in my mouth after a filling. A flipping FILLING! The dentist says I'm 'just ultra-sensitive' to changes in my mouth and prescribes painkillers, which is nice cause it kills the pain, but dang it. I just want to know WHY. I didn't used to have these problems.

I feel like I have arthritis most days. I walk and it feels like my hip joint is out of socket. Of course, I am told that is the most stable joint in our bodies and that I am most likely feeling the tendon rub over the joint. Sigh. I sometimes feel like my arms are on fire. It's weird. Just in certain spots. But still.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Net. Powered by Blogger